Apr 16, 2010

Welcome to Moving Beyond Coffee...

If you're anything like me, then maybe you've found yourself having what I like to call 'coffee-flavored epiphanies'. You know those moments - when you're sitting in your favorite coffee shop or cafe, bent over your journal or Bible, or perhaps engaged in a great conversation with a fellow believer, feeling a sweet conviction of the Holy Spirit and the encouragement of the Lord as He beckons you to return to Him. Ah...it's so inspiring. You get up, discard your empty cups and napkins, maybe the paper you were doodling on, and the several packs of sugar you used to sweeten your brew, and head out the door, returning to life with a fresh perspective. A mere minute or two pass and, before you know it, your Lord has been left behind in the shop, and you've returned to life without Him.

I want those moments, those 'epiphanies', to play a more central role in my life. I want them to continue to affect my thoughts, actions, and my relationship with the Lord, once I've left the shop. And if you're anything like me, then this place is for you.

No comments: